Welcome to Your Curling information
Organizer: Jim Powell
Location: Parksville Curling Club
Cost per Game: See below in the notes
Welcome to PGOSA Curling!! Games start on Thursday, September 30th. Please be at the rink at about 11:00 or so as you will have to show proof of vaccination and get everyone organized into teams. Please note the following information
- To play in our PGOSA league you must be a current member of PGOSA – 2021 and be COVID Vaccinated – if only one shot then second by October 24th
- First time you arrive at curling rink this fall you must show proof of vaccination and sign the sheet indicating you are vaccinated – many have done this already for practise or if you curl in other leagues.
- Each time you come in the rink sign the current daily record sheet showing you were present and sanitize your hands. The rink needs a daily record for precautionary purposes.
- Wear a COVID MASK in the rink and in the lobby – it can come off once you start to play. Put mask back on at conclusion of game.
- Regular curling rules apply for SWEEPING and in the house play.
- We have new curlers on teams this year so please be helpful, encouraging as they learn the game.
- PGOSA spares must be members and are in short supply for this fall so do your utmost to attend every game
- Finally – HAVE FUN and enjoy the game and socializing! Remember we are a recreational league and winning isn’t everything!